- 240g wholegrain spelt flour or oats flower
- 7g baking powder
- 20g nuts (I used almonds or walnuts)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180’C degrees celsius and prepare a baking dish by placing an oven paper inside.
2. Mix well 3 bananas, eggs and coconut oil.
3. Then add flour and honey and mix well.
4. Then add salt, vanilla extract and chopped nuts and mix well.
5. Then add baking powder and lemon juice and mix together.
6. Pour the dough into the baking dish and put sliced banana on top for decoration. Bake it for 30 - 40 minutes.
7. You can serve it toasted with butter or peanut butter.