Healthy salmon with rice noodles and avocado
Treat your body well and provide it with much needed omega 3 fatty acids. This recipe makes the job easy for you because 150 grams of salmon contains about 6 grams of omega 3 which is a bit more than the daily recommended dose of 2 – 4 grams. Why is it so important to get enough of them? Our bodies cannot synthesise them therefore omega 3 must be obtained from diet. They have amazing health benefits for your heart, arteries, brain, bones. You also get less inflammation, and skin glow. Now you now. Prepare this healthy lunch or dinner at least once a week.
Ingredients (1 portion)
- 150 g of salmon without the skin
- 60 g of rice noodles
- 1/2 of ripe avocado
- Vegetables of your choice
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, season with salt and pepper.
- Fry it in a pan with vegetables.
- Pour boiling water over the noodles, soak them for 7 – 10 minutes until they soften.
- Mix the noodles with your cooked salmon and vegetables. Add avocado and the meal is ready!
The recipe is brought to you by: @anna._bell._fit