Chalk hands. Sweat running down your forehead. The rumble of your dumbbells carried as an echo in the gym. Are you ready for another REP? Definitely yes in this classic Ragtop! The new NEBBIA Ragtop with a hoodie is the embodiment of your beginnings.
Remember why you started.
Motivate yourself with the legacy of Mr Olympia. From the cotton material to the prints - every detail will remind you of the times when you looked with admiration at the black & white posters of great heroes such as Frank Zane and Dave Draper. This Ragtop is designed in the retro style of classic bodybuilding.
The sleeves go slightly over the shoulders - they are doubled and without a hem, which creates an eye-catching unfinished design. The hoodie has two layers and a sewn-in lace. Thanks to the front pocket, you can always have your valuables with you throughout the training.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1965 is a new men’s collection by NEBBIA that has a very special meaning. It’s made in collaboration with Mr Olympia, the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. Inspired by its heritage, we worked together with the top athletes to uncover the secrets of real champions and transform them into clothing. This collection will take you back to the golden age of bodybuilding, to the year when it all started. With 1965, we celebrate the golden era and Mr Olympia legends throughout history. And now you can celebrate with us, too! Embody the hard work and dedication of these bodybuilding icons and pay tribute to your fitness journey.
- Retro print with a reference to the golden age of bodybuilding
- Double sleeves with unfinished design
- Mr Olympia logo on the back
- Breathable and soft material
- Extra flexibility thanks to a small % of elastane
- Secret applique “Remember why you started”
- Material: 96% cotton and 4% polyamide
Take care of your clothes and your planet
- Wash at the maximum temperature 40°C with clothing of the same color, do not leave in water
- Iron at the maximum temperature 110°C without steam
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recycle or gift if no longer needed :)