You're sitting in the locker room. Black and white posters on the wall. Legends like Frank Zane and Dave Draper are looking at you. Remember? This men's classic T-shirt will take you back to the bodybuilding roots.
The Golden Era T-shirt carries the legacy of The Olympia - the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. The entire collection was created in collaboration with The Olympia. The T-shirt is made in a classic cut, reminding you of old-school photos from Muscle Beach in the 60s and 70s.
Remember why you started.
We have adapted the design of the past to the needs of today's athletes. Both the sleeves and the T-shirt are prolonged and made in a looser cut. We have added elastane to the pure cotton, thanks to which you can experience better training! Extra stitching on the back will highlight your shoulders and trapezoids.
No shortcuts. Only 100% commitment and hard work. Keep up what you started!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1965 is a new men’s collection by NEBBIA that has a very special meaning. It’s made in collaboration with Mr Olympia, the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. Inspired by its heritage, we worked together with the top athletes to uncover the secrets of real champions and transform them into clothing. This collection will take you back to the golden age of bodybuilding, to the year when it all started. With 1965, we celebrate the golden era and Mr Olympia legends throughout history. And now you can celebrate with us, too! Embody the hard work and dedication of these bodybuilding icons and pay tribute to your fitness journey.
- Special stitching on the back shaping the figure into a "V"
- Retro design with reference to the golden era of bodybuilding
- In the colors of Mr Olympia with its logo on the back
- Loose fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Breathable and soft material
- Extra flexibility and sweat wicking thanks to added elastane
- Secret applique “Remember why you started”
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
Take care of your clothes and your planet
- Wash at the maximum temperature 40°C with clothing of the same color, do not leave in water
- Iron at the maximum temperature 110°C without steam
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recycle or gift if no longer needed :)