Stuffed Sandwich with Delicious Chicken and Prosciutto
In cooperation with FitMeal and NEBBIAgirl, Klaudia Mikitkova, we have prepared healthy and tasty recipes that will save you time and give you the energy you need for your sporting activities. A juicy sandwich stuffed with chicken and prosciutto will be the first to please your taste buds. In addition to the sandwich preparation instructions and ingredients, you will also find out important nutritional values that will help you track your diet.
Let’s take a look at how you can prepare this imaginative and healthy recipe in just a few minutes, even if you don’t have much experience in cooking.
INGREDIENTS FOR STUFFED SANDWICH:
- 30 g fresh cheese (e.g. Philadelphia...)
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 15 g prosciutto
- 2 pcs dried tomatoes
- 1 egg (fried egg)
- 30 g chicken breasts
- 2 slices wholemeal toasted bread
- seasoning: salt, ground black pepper
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook lightly in a pan with olive oil.
- Prepare fried eggs.
- Spread one slice of toasted bread with fresh cheese and layer a romaine lettuce leaf, prosciutto, chicken, fried eggs, sun-dried tomatoes and another romaine lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the second slice of toast bread, also spread with fresh cheese. Hurrah, it’s done!
Cut the sandwich in half or triangles. To make the layers stick better you can pierce them with a toothpick. Now all you have to do is eat that stuffed sandwich before someone else smells how wonderfully the sandwich smells :)
If you like sandwiches, don’t miss this recipe. You will be surprised by its result. It tastes best warm with the egg yolk dripping onto the plate.
Got inspired by us? We are looking forward to you tasting the other four imaginative recipes. You can also look forward to an amazing pear pie and fantastic chickpea hummus.