Términos y condiciones de la venta al por mayor
1. Registration on the website www.nebbia.fitness is only available to the parties, who supportably purchase the merchandise for further sale and possess a working brick and mortar store or web-shop.
2. Respectful representation of the NEBBIA brand in compliance with the current design manual.
3. Representation, promotion and sale of NEBBIA brand by means of social media or websites with the title comprising NEBBIA (e.g.: www.nebbia.xx, www.nebbia-yyyy.xx, www.nebbia.xx, @nebbia_) has to be approved by both parties well in advance & formal agreement must be part of the addendum, otherwise, such promotion channel is considered as a gross violation of General Business Terms and Conditions. Social media may be legally removed without any appeal.
4. Regular purchase: regular purchase is evaluated by NEBBIA based on orders in the recent 3-month quarter. The minimum purchase for a new partner for the first quarter at the beginning of cooperation amounts to EUR 500. After the expiration of the period of 3 months (the first quarter) the minimum purchase in a quarter increases to EUR 1,500. If failing to comply with the minimum purchase requirement the wholesale customer statute will be withdrawn from the customer.
5. The merchandise must be paid for latest on the day of dispatch..
6. Recommended retail price is always actualized and the Seller might find them under this link.
7. Any complaint must be filed at the latest within 1 year from the purchase of the merchandise, namely only by means of a claim form.
8. The merchandise purchased for wholesale prices is determined exclusively for the sale to the end-user (end customer ) and may not be offered or sold to other traders or any other parties. If that happens without mutual agreement between both parties (agreement is complete when a contract amendment is signed by both sides) it shall be seen as a gross violation of the business terms and conditions and the wholesale partner statute will be withdrawn from the partner i.e. the cooperation will be terminated.
9. The merchandise purchased for wholesale prices is determined exclusively for the sale in a country where the purchaser is based and may not be offered or sold to other countries. If that happens, without mutual agreement between both parties (agreement is complete when a contract amendment is signed by both sides) it shall be seen as a gross violation of the business terms and conditions and the wholesale partner statute will be withdrawn from the partner i.e. the cooperation will be terminated.
10. When taking over any damaged package from a courier it is necessary to fill in the form about the loss or damage that the courier is obligated to carry – without filling the official form it is not possible to exercise any complaint regarding the goods damage or goods loss during transport or item(s) missing from the package.
11. It is possible to file a complaint regarding the difference between the charged merchandise and the delivered merchandise latest in 3 working days upon arrival of the shipment. Any difference notified after the deadline will be refused. Any complaint must be reported via our claim form.