A hoodie over your head. Motivational music is buzzing in your ears. You are standing in a gym under a barbell. You know that nothing is more important. It's just you versus iron. In this tank top, you can train with maximum concentration that you will make it 100% today.
Remember why you started.
We made this Legend-approved men's tank top from a soft and breathable material. Loose cut and functional stitching allow you to exercise freely and without restrictions. To create an original and retro look, we added a hoodie without laces. The sleeves are decorated with lampas made logos of NEBBIA and Mr Olympia - the most prestigious bodybuilding competition in the world, which made Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dexter Jackson living icons.
This tank top is approved by Olympia legends. It's a tank top that has been worn by champions for decades. Join this heritage and wear it with them!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1965 is a new men’s collection by NEBBIA that has a very special meaning. It’s made in collaboration with Mr Olympia, the most prestigious bodybuilding event in the world. Inspired by its heritage, we worked together with the top athletes to uncover the secrets of real champions and transform them into clothing. This collection will take you back to the golden age of bodybuilding, to the year when it all started. With 1965, we celebrate the golden era and Mr Olympia legends throughout history. And now you can celebrate with us, too! Embody the hard work and dedication of these bodybuilding icons and pay tribute to your fitness journey.
- NEBBIA lampas with Mr Olympia logo
- The bottom sewn into an arch
- Loose fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Breathable and soft material
- Extra flexibility thanks to added elastane
- Retro print with red lines
- Secret Applique “Remember why you started”
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
Take care of your clothes and your planet
- Wash at the maximum temperature 40°C with clothing of the same color, do not leave in water
- Iron at the maximum temperature 110°C without steam
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recycle or gift if no longer needed :)