The original recipe for the popular caesar salad will not take you more than a few minutes
When you switch to a healthier diet, you often worry about whether preparing healthy meals takes too much time, or whether your cooking skills are sufficient. See how simply and really in just a few minutes you can prepare an original caesar salad - a very popular tasty dish. A few ingredients, ultra-fast preparation and a nutritionally balanced lunch or dinner are ready.
- Romaine lettuce
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 anchovies
- 4-5 pieces of capers
- Stale bread/baguette for croutons
- 1 clove of garlic
1. Beat the yolk with mustard. Add a little vinegar. Then slowly pour in the olive oil until the desired consistency is achieved.
2. Finely chop the garlic, capers and anchovies and add them to the dressing.
3. Wash the salad, chop it into thick parts and also mix it with the dressing.
4. Fry pieces of bread or baguettes in olive oil until golden brown. Grate Parmesan cheese on top so that the croutons catch the cheesy flavor.
PS: If you don't want to use eggs, replace them with Greek yogurt or vegan mayonnaise. Pieces of roasted chicken are also optional, with which this salad is often served.