15-minute workout that will get you into shape. Burn more calories and save time
Short but intensive trainings are becoming increasingly popular. It is also a consequence of the fast times we live in, when we don’t have time for regular exercise.Our work, family, friends and other commitments don’t allow us to spend hours in the gym or get prepared for a marathon. Fortunately, we know that even 15 minutes a day can help us shape beautiful curves. There are several reasons why it is worth investing your time in a 15-minute workout. Here are some of them.
Intensity, fitness and well-being
The 15-minute intense workout is a great option for people who have little time to exercise. But it is also very effective for those who want to improve their fitness and shape but are bored with traditional long workouts. Nowadays, you can find plenty of videos and training programs focused on short workouts and exercising different parts of the body. You’re sure to find something for you in our Training zone. You will exercise regularly for 15 to 20 minutes in a way you enjoy. Anywhere, anytime.
The benefits of 15-minute workout:
- Time saving – Short workouts are a great option for busy people who don’t have a lot of spare time for exercising.
- Fitness improvement –An intense 15-minute workout will improve your fitness and increase your physical performance.
- Speeding up your metabolism – A short and intense workout can speed up your metabolism and burn calories even after you finish it.
- Increasing muscle mass – Regular short workouts with higher intensity stimulate muscles and support their growth even in a short period of time. It’s not such a burden on the body as a long workout.
- Reduced risk of injury – Exercise can be less strenuous on your body, thus reducing the risk of injury.
- Improvement of cardiovascular health – A short workout can improve your heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Flexibility – The training is more flexible, and you can adapt it to your work and family schedule.
- Simplicity – A 15-minute workout can be simple and requires no special equipment. You can exercise at home or outdoors whenever it suits you.
These 15 minutes will put an end to your excuses.
Many people think that traditional long workouts are necessary to achieve visible results, such as muscle growth or significant improvements in fitness. But short workouts at regular intervals can have the same or even better results than traditional 30 to 60 minute trainings. This is proven by studies. One of the benefits of short workouts is that they are less strenuous on the body. Longer workouts can lead to injuries and persistent fatigue with greater exertion.
Short intense workouts are often better tolerated and are also suitable for people with health limitations or beginners. A study published in the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine compared the effects of short and long workouts on body composition, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. The results showed that the group that participated in short training sessions for 15 weeks achieved significantly better results in muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness, compared to the group that exercised longer and less intensively. This study shows that an intense 15-minute workout can be just as effective as a long workout, even more so.
Another study examined the effect of HIIT on heart rate and blood pressure in men and women. After the eight-week training program, there was a significant improvement in cardiac performance, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Less can be more
A series of short exercises to which you can return will help you break the monotony and keep yourself motivated. Alternate different exercises throughout the week and combine them with longer outdoor activities such as jogging, cycling or brisk walking. This type of training is long enough to achieve your goals, but short enough to disrupt your work schedule. It can be focused on the exercising of the whole body or a specific part, such as the legs or belly. Its advantage is that you can do this exercise at home without having to go to the gym.
A 15-minute HIIT training will help you increase your fitness and burn fat quickly and efficiently. It combines short intervals of high-intensity exercise with short intervals of rest and usually takes only 15 minutes. HIIT training helps to improve heart capacity, increase metabolism, and burn fat faster than conventional cardiovascular exercise.
In addition, a short period of regular exercise can help improve your well-being. Exercise releases endorphins that reduce stress and improve mood. They can also help you increase your self-esteem and positive perception of your body. Choose fitness clothing that will support you and join our Training zone.