- 1,5 L chicken stock
- 2 chicken breasts or chicken leftovers
- 2 TBLS rice wine
- 2 TBLS soy sauce
- 1 TBL Worcestershire sauce
- 5 slices fresh ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pack ramen noodles
- 1 carrot
- 100g seaweed
- 100g enoki mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 2 spring onions
- chilli pepper
1. Cook ramen noodles and seaweed by the instructions on the pack.
2. Clean the carrot and slice it into long thin strips.
3. Boil the eggs.
4. Cook chicken breasts in water or use leftovers chicken.
5. Cook enoki mushrooms in boiling water for 10 minutes.
6. Into the chicken stock add soy sauce, rice wine, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and chopped garlic and cook for 10 minutes and then take out the ginger slices.
7. Put ramon noodles into a bowl. Then put nicely carrot strips and seaweed on top. Then shread the chicken and put on top of noodles along with mushrooms.
8. Carefully pour the chicken stock into the bawl.
9. Add hard boiled eggs cut in half on top and sprinkle with chopped chilli.
Enjoy your meal!